Sunday, March 6, 2011

Victoria's first break up :(

So my sweet little Tori who just turned 13 on the 15 of Feb has been seeing a boy at her school for a couple of months.  I keep giving her a rough time about this boy, about boys dumb and all of that :) but in all actuality I really think this boy is ok.  Goes to the same church, very into sports and great grades, I just don't want her to get caught up in dating too early. Well anyways.....she was dating him.
So tonight she sends me a text "That stupid boy broke up with me..lol" It was pretty cute but of course made me a little sad.  I wanted to hug her and take her to rent a girly movie and get ice cream, but I had to settle with chatting with her.  Shes handling it so well, I asked if she was ok...yes she says," I'm to young to get all emotional over dumb boys, but I feel bad for him he lost a pretty great girl :)"  pretty amazing teenager!!
I didn't think we would be dealing with break ups so soon, but how lucky am I that she is such an amazing girl and feels this way.
Oh to be young again and the first break up....ahhh :)
I think we will make it through this one!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe little Tori is so grown up already...she's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete