Sunday, March 6, 2011

Kendrik goes to kindergarten!!

So early tomorrow morning I'm heading to the public library to register my sweet little boy for school!!!  WHAT THE HECK....where did the time go, I cant even believe it!!!
I cant tell you how lucky I feel to have that little boy.  Hes such a boy in so many of the traditional ways.  He loves his trucks and his games and being loud and crazy, but hes so lovey.  So affectionate he loves his momma, as his momma does him.  I always tell him I love him to the moon and back and he says its not possible because he loves me more!!  Melts my heart every time.  I tell him hes my best friend and he says I cant be because I am his.  :)
I feel so blessed to have him every day, even with the challenges of a little boy.
I wish I could remember some of his funny stories right now but of course I cant!!!  BOOO
I will keep you all posted on how I do tomorrow and Kendrik's funny antics.

No comments:

Post a Comment